Helps people deal more effectively with a broad range of personal, relationship or social problems using professional and confidential counselling expertise.
Confidential services for individuals, couples, families and teenagers.
Needing help is normal! It is a sign of courage to seek guidance or support when we are facing challenging times in our life. For instance:
- Coping with daily pressures
- Having difficulties communicating
- Addressing parenting issues
- Suffering from depression
- Dealing with anxiety or low self-esteem
- Adjusting to family changes
- Dealing with the loss of a loved one
Our Team of Professional Counsellors, Social Workers and Psychotherapists have the expertise to help overcome obstacles for a healthier and happier life
For general inquiries or to speak directly with the Intake Worker please call 705-524-9629; or contact us.
Note: A participation fee may apply.